Warranty, Shipping, and Return Policy
Cameo Fencing products typically ship within 1-3 business days. You will receive an email with tracking information when it ships. The courier is UPS Ground; if different or expedited shipping is required, please call 1-800-516-4773. Standard delivery transit time is 3-7 business days. If shipping outside of the continental United States, please call us at 1-800-516-4773. All duties/taxes/import fees are the customer's responsibility.
A refund will be issued if:
- The product is returned to us within 30 days after you have received it.
- You receive a damaged product.
A refund will NOT be issued if:
- The product has been used or opened.
- The product is damaged after delivery.
Cameo Fencing, LLC. will not refund any shipping costs or pay for any shipping costs incurred while returning a product. We charge a 20% restocking fee on all returned items. If you purchased an item that came with Free Shipping, the original shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.
-Defect in manufacturer’s workmanship and/or materials.
-Only the original purchasing owner.
-Proof of purchase must be provided along with sample and verification of amount of defective line.
-This warranty is not transferable.
- Damage caused by faulty installation or from improper application.
- Damage attributable to fire, violent storms, earthquake or other Acts of God, to accidents, vandalism or other casualties, impact of objects or to exposure to atmospheric pollutants or conditions other than natural weathering processes.
- Damage or discoloration due to misuse, abuse, improper storage or to alteration of product by paints, chemicals or other substances not recommended.
- Any materials not supplied by Cameo Fencing, LLC
- Cost of installation or removal, freight, labor and similar costs.
- Any incidental or consequential damages.
Contact the dealer who sold or installed the product, write to Cameo Fencing, LLC. P.O. Box 1171, Blairsville, GA 30514 or call Cameo Fencing, LLC at 800-822-5426 within 30 days of discovery of the claimed defect.